Jungle Bird abides by a code of ethics.
Known as a ‘streaker with a cause‘ Jungle Bird will:
- Respect law enforcement and security personnel at all times.
- Never interrupt any sporting event, while in active play.
- Be sober during all protests. (While alcohol might calm the nerves, it can spoil the experience for everyone involved).
- Never say anything offensive.
- Never protest at any church or place of religious importance.
- Keep his clothes on.
A Jungle Bird protest takes 9 seconds and consists of three bird calls.
“OOWWAA, OOWWAA, OOWWAA”
Followed by the following statement:
- STOP Deforestation!
police / security
Please note, if you spot the Jungle Bird with is hat on during a sporting event, then he is stood down and is not planning to strike.